What to do when you leave...
Believe it or not when you go home after sitting for your tattoo it doesn't end there. You MUST look after your new piece of art, it takes 2 people to make a decent tattoo and only 1 to ruin it. You must not let it scab over, this does not make for a good tattoo. Follow these instructions and we guarantee your tattoo will heal perfectly
1. When you get home remove the cling film, wash the tattoo with warm soapy water to remove the blood and plasma. Make sure you use a non perfumed soap. Dove is good to use.
2. Pat (don't rub) the whole area with a clean towel or kitchen towel (don't use a towel that has been there all week and fallen on the floor)
3. Rub a thin layer of vitamin A&D cream on the tattoo, bepanthen is a good substitute.
4. Wrap the tattoo up in fresh cling film, not too tight.
5.repeat this process 2-3times a day for 3/4 days.
6. Don't expose the the healing tattoo to direct sunlight,sun beds, baths, swimming or unclean areas and avoid tight fitting clothing.
Healing usually takes a couple of weeks.